CLIPART TERMS OF SERVICE ("TOS")
SINGLE USER STANDARD LICENSE
use the graphics and artwork for your personal or non-commercial projects in any way you like.
claim ownership of the graphics
sell them to third parties (please inform us if you see this product being sold)
bundle them and offer them toghether with your products as a free gift
It's highly recomended that you give credits back To Bluebrad. How can you do that? If you use it for your projects, you can mention it in your blogs, websites, emails...etc. Thanks in advance!
- All Images on the Bluebrad website are protected by United States and international copyright laws and treaties. Bluebrad and/or the various artists who provide content and/or Images to Bluebrad ("Submitters") own all rights, including the copyrights in and to the Images. Bluebrad and/or its Submitters reserve all rights in and to the Images not expressly granted to you by the terms of this license. Your rights to use any Image are subject to this license agreement and are conditioned upon your payment to Bluebrad for your use of the Images. If you fail to make any payment to Bluebrad when due, or if any check is dishonored or credit card charge refused or charged back, your account will be deemed delinquent. Provided that your account was current at the time you downloaded an Image and you were not otherwise in breach of any of the terms hereof (or of the terms of any other agreement between you and Bluebrad), you have the right to use the downloaded Image, subject however, to the terms of this agreement. If your account becomes delinquent, your right to use any Images downloaded at any time shall automatically terminate unless all payments together with any interest thereon and Bluebrad's costs of collection, bank charges and credit card processing fees are received by Bluebrad no later than fifteen (15) days from the date that your account became delinquent.
- By this Agreement, Bluebrad grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, right to use and reproduce Images in the following ways, subject to the limitations set forth herein and in Part II hereof:
On web sites, provided that no Image is displayed at a resolution greater than 800 x 600 pixels;
- As toolbar skins, screensavers and mobile phone "wallpaper" for your own personal, non-commercial use, not for resale, download or distribution;
- As prints, posters (i.e. a hardcopy) and other reproductions for your own personal, non-commercial use and display, not for resale, download or distribution;
- As a single hand painted reproduction (not as a printed reproduction) on canvas or other material to be used as decoration and not resold;
- In coordination with opt-in email marketing. However, Images cannot be used in connection with unsolicited email - or linked from unsolicited email and no Image may be reproduced or used more than (2) times;
- On letterhead and business cards, pamphlets, brochures, catalogs and on pop up and/or panel displays for use in conventions and trade shows, provided that no individual Image is reproduced more than (2) times in the aggregate;
- In the artwork for the packaging of any product provided that the print and/ or manufacturing run does not exceed Two (2) copies in the aggregate;
- Incorporated into software as a background image or splash screen, provided that the Image or any digital files containing the Image cannot be unincorporated from the software and further provided that the manufacturing or duplication run(s)of such software (including downloads of such software) does not exceed Two (2) copies in the aggregate;
- In multimedia presentations and incorporated into film and video for television and/or internet broadcast, and theatrical display only where the intended audience will consist of fewer than two (2) viewers;
- In multimedia presentations and incorporated into film and video for distribution and/or sale in the home video market, provided that the manufacturing or duplication run (including downloads) of such home videos does not exceed Two (2) copies in the aggregate;
- As CD or DVD cover art and/or artwork, provided that the manufacturing or print run of such CDs or DVDs (including downloads of such artwork) does not exceed Two (2) copies in the aggregate;
- As part of editorial or advertising copy in magazines, newspapers, books, book covers, textbooks, editorials and directories provided that the print or manufacturing run(s) of such magazines, newspapers, books , book covers, textbooks, editorials and directories does not exceed Two (2) copies in the aggregate;
- In eBooks, including multi seat license electronic textbooks, provided that the number of potential seat licenses or end users is fewer than Two (2) in the aggregate; and
- As advertising posters for use in promoting the sale of other products (as opposed to promoting the sale of the prints, posters, etc. containing the Images), provided that such prints and/or posters and/or other reproductions combine words and an Image or Images and further provided that the print or manufacturing run(s) of such posters does not exceed Two (2) copies in the aggregate.
- In the event that you create a derivative work based on or incorporating one or more Images, all rights in and to such Images shall continue to be owned by Bluebrad or its Submitter(s), subject to your rights to use such Image(s) pursuant to the terms and limitations set forth herein.
All other rights in the Images are expressly reserved by Bluebrad for itself and its Submitters.
- Use an Image other than as specified in PART I.
- Except as expressly provided in Part I hereof, directly or indirectly copy or reproduce any Image (in whole or in part) more than Two (2) times. Nor may you produce or otherwise create for resale or distribution, printed reproductions of any Image on canvas, paper, plastic or any other medium unless expressly permitted by this agreement.
- Use or display any Image on websites or in connection with any service designed to sell or induce sales of "print on demand" products using or incorporating Image(s), including, by way of example only, postcards, mugs, t-shirts, posters, giclee prints, wallpaper, artwork and other items.
- Use an Image together with pornographic, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or immoral content or in such a manner that it infringes upon any third party's trademark or intellectual property.
Use an Image in a way that places any person depicted in the Image in a bad light or in a way that they may find offensive - this includes, but is not limited to the use of Images: a) in pornography, "adult videos" or the like; b) in ads for tobacco products; c) in ads or promotional materials for adult entertainment clubs or similar venues, or for escort, dating or similar services; d) in connection with political endorsements; e) in advertisements or promotional materials for pharmaceutical or healthcare, herbal or medical products, including, but not limited to dietary supplements, digestive aids, herbal supplements, personal hygiene or birth control products; and f) uses that are defamatory, or contain otherwise unlawful, offensive or immoral content. You may not use an Image containing the likeness of a person if such use implies that the model engages in any immoral or illegal activity or suffers from a physical or mental infirmity, ailment or condition.
IN THE EVENT THAT YOU BREACH ANY OF THE TERMS OF THIS OR ANY OTHER AGREEMENT WITH Bluebrad, Bluebrad SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE. SUCH TERMINATION SHALL BE IN ADDITION TO Bluebrad'S OTHER RIGHTS AT LAW AND/OR EQUITY. Bluebrad SHALL BE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO REFUND ANY FEES PAID BY YOU IN THE EVENT THAT YOUR ACCOUNT IS TERMINATED BY REASON OF A BREACH ANY SUCH BREACH OR BREACHES.